Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Here's a challenge

I asked for help on pictures that are on my website. I got a couple of people who said my pics are too busy and I should re-take them and repost to my website. So before I go to all that work, I would like anybody out there to look at my shop and tell me what you think. If the majority think I should reshoot my pics then I'll reshoot.

here's my shop: www.ladybugjewels.etsy.com

Any constructive help will be greatly appreciated. I need to get my sales up so I'll do whatever it takes.

Thanks.

2 comments:

LadyBugJewels said...

I see nothing wrong with your pictures. Maybe tone them down a bit but they are very creative.

Black Rock Design said...

Lovely pieces and lovely pics. I'm sure your photography will continue to grow with practice!

I think I've gotten most of the blog stuff down, we'll see. The rest of today will center on uploading some more pieces into my shop and possibly making some more pieces. Tomorrow will be picture day for all the new pieces I've recently made. After I get my nails done and have a pedicure. Got to do my girl stuff too you know.

Wonderful fall bracelet

Very cute for fall
There was an error in this gadget